Learn Everything About pearls
Beautiful and elegant, pearls have long been the symbol of purity, class, and style.
They have been worn by women for centuries. Today they are a beautiful accessory to any apparel or jewelry set.
Pearls are the most well-known among most gems. They are the only gem made by a living animal. They are one of the few gemstones that require no cutting or polishing.
In many countries, pearls were worn as a declaration of wealth and power, and were used as a trinket to bring good fortune or to ward off evil spirits and to cure illnesses.
Would you like to get the lowest wholesale priced genuine freshwater pearl jewelry on the market today? Shop our store here, and see how much you will save.
So much to learn more about the pearls!
- History of pearls and pearl jewelry
- Formation of pearls
- The values of pearls and pearl jewelry
- Freshwater Pearls
- Loose or Individual Pearls
- Temporary Strung Pearl Strands
- South Sea Shell Pearls
- Pearls’ medical function
- Care for pearls
- Detecting real pearls from imitation pearls
- Pearls and pearl jewelry selections
- How to buy a pearl necklace?
- Pearls grading system
- Pearl Processing and Pearl Production